Are you passionate about new ways of doing things and pushing the limits of applying to technology for better ways of working? Do you consistently try to stay up on new developments in digital marketing?
Who we are
Advertas is a marketing and public relations agency, specializing in technology in the energy industry. Our clients are largely software companies, with the occasional hardware or equipment provider in the mix. We’re have been in business since 2004 and we run as a cohesive team. Everyone wears whatever hat is needed to turn out the best results for our clients.
What we need
We’re looking for a digital marketer who is passionate about executing campaigns with a spirit of excellence. This position reports to the Practice Lead and is responsible for web content creation, SEO/SEM, managing digital ad campaigns, social media maintenance, contact database management, and strategic planning for digital marketing offerings.
The right candidate for this job will be energetic and maintain a positive, problem-solving approach.
You’re Good at:
- Keeping details from slipping through the cracks. If you are assigned a task, you take responsibility for following through on it.
- Communication. You can anticipate the information that people will need and have a knack for keeping it handy.
- Seeing details. Spotting and fixing even the tiniest misalignments or missed punctuation marks borders on a compulsion for you. If mistakes get overlooked in this job, they cost time, money, and our reputation.
- Time Management. You are an excellent manager of your own time, turning out great work efficiently.
- Technology. You can look at technology and figure it out, even if you haven’t had a lot of exposure to it. Google is your best friend.
- Marketing Experience: 3-5 years
- Education: A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- 80% or better on the SEO assessment
- A cover letter. Everyone on the team must have good writing skills. Your cover letter is our first introduction to yours. Please give it some energy.
- WordPress experience
- CRM experience (Hubspot, Marketo, SalesForce, FreshSales)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with site retargeting, geofencing, or other advanced digital advertising avenues
- Fluent Spanish
Please visit: https://www.indeed.com/job/digital-marketing-manager-57117c15c97d4b1a
Be sure to include a cover letter and be prepared to take the assessment presented at the conclusion of the submission process. It should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year